RFP Enquiry System
Our RFP System (Request for Proposal System) is a software solution which allows you to make offers to potential guests who have sent an individual enquiry for one of your apartments. You'll receive the individual enquiry via email. The offers you'll make afterwards will be binding.
- Is my offer binding?
- How much time does the enquirer have to book the offer?
- How can I offer multiple apartment types?
- How do I decline an offer?
- I do not want to receive any more enquiries.
- How do I proceed, if I want to offer an apartment for a delayed period?
- Is it possible to amend the offer after it has been made?
- How can I determine the type of enquiries that I receive?
- Why do I receive enquiries where the budget is too low?
- What is the meaning of the page “RFP couldn’t be found”?