Within the Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS) you can add early bird discounts to your rate plans.
Early bird discount: If you add an early bird discount to your rate plan, it will be deducted from the standard rate. You can define this price reduction for a specific time period. This price is only displayed to bookers if they wish to book within the period you have specified.
Option 1: For an overview of all rates:
- Click on "Rates", followed by “Rate Plans” in the AMS sidebar.
- Then select the rate plan to which you want to add a discount.
- Use the filter option in the upper right corner of the page to search for a property, an apartment type, and the corresponding rate plan.
- Click on "EDIT" in the lower left corner to add a discount.
Option 2: An overview of your rates can also be found in the "Booking policies and rates" section at the bottom of each apartment type.
- First, select the apartment type for which you want to create a discount.
- Then click on "Booking policies and rates" at the bottom of the apartment type.
- Now you will see an overview of the booking policy and rate plans which are linked to this apartment type.
- Then click on the green icon next to the Rate Plan headline to add a discount.
- You are now in the rate plan edit mode. Click on "CONTINUE" or on the third icon of the progress bar until you reach the "Define early bird rates" step.
- Now you can see all defined stay durations. You can create or deactivate an Early Bird discount for each stay duration.
To create an early bird discount:
- First, enter the discount (in percent).
- Then click on the field "Early bird days". Here you can define the period (in days) in which an Early Bird Rate is displayed to a potential customer.
- This discount can be applied to the gross rate, the no-refund rate or the corporate rate, as well as to all three rates.
- Select one or more of the checkboxes in the "Apply early bird discount to" section.
- Then click on "CONTINUE".
- In the next step, you will see a preview of your rates and how the discounts affect them.
- Click on "SAVE" when all data has been entered correctly.
To deactivate an early bird discount:
- Click on "DISABLE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT".
- Then click on "CONTINUE" and save the process using the "SAVE" button.
Image: Early bird discount applied to all rates