Within the Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS) you can add corporate discounts and/or no-refund discounts to your rate plans.
Corporate Discounts: If you add a corporate discount to your rate plan, it will be deducted from the standard rate. This discount is only visible and bookable for corporate customers on Acomodeo.com.
Corporate customers are all customers who registered as business travelers via a company email address on Acomodeo.com.
No-Refund Discount: If you add a no-refund discount to your rate plan, it will be deducted from the standard rate. If a guest books a no-refund rate, the guest has to pay the full price in the event of cancellation or no show.
Option 1: For an overview of all rates:
- Click on "Rates", followed by “Rate Plans” in the AMS sidebar.
- Then select the rate plan to which you want to add a discount.
- Use the filter option in the upper right corner of the page to search for a property, an apartment type, and the corresponding rate plan.
- Click on "EDIT" in the lower left corner to add a discount.
Option 2: An overview of your rates can also be found in the "Booking policies and rates" section at the bottom of each apartment types.
- First, select the apartment type for which you want to create a discount.
- Then click on "Booking policies and rates" at the bottom of the apartment type.
- Now you will see an overview of the booking policy and rate plans which are linked to this apartment type.
- Then click on the green icon next to the Rate Plan headline to add a discount.
- You are now in the edit mode. Click the "CONTINUE" button in the lower right corner or click on the second icon of the progress bar.
- Now you will see all defined stay durations and the related rates per night.
- For each stay duration, you can now add a no-refund discount and/or a corporate discount.
- After you have entered a discount, click on the "CONTINUE" button in the lower right corner until you see a green "SAVE" button.
- Click "SAVE" to save all changes.
Important: All prices that you enter should be the gross price, inclusive of all taxes and commission. Once you have entered rates into the required fields, a preview will appear on the page, displaying the prices that will be available for our customers to book at Acomodeo.com.