The Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS) enables you to connect your property to Amadeus.
In order to access rates and availability from Amadeus, each property and apartment type need to be mapped with the correct Amadeus codes.
Select the property for which you want to enable the Amadeus connection.
- Click on "EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS" and select "Amadeus".
- Enter the Amadeus City IATA Code, Chain Code and Property Code and click on "SAVE".
If you do not have the codes, you can use the search function:
- Enter the City IATA code. This code consists of three letters (e.g. Frankfurt= FRA).
- Click on the "Chain Code" field. Below that field a list will open with all City IATA codes in the area.
- Select your chain code or enter the name of the chain to search for it.
- Once you find the correct chain code, click on the "Property Code" field. Below the field a list of all property codes belonging to your chain code opens.
- Select a property or enter the name of the property to search for it.
- Click on "SAVE" when all codes have been entered correctly.
Then go to one of your apartment types which the rates should be activated for:
- Click "ADD AMADEUS ROOM CODE".
- Enter the room type code or use the search function to find it.
Please note that the search may take a few seconds.
If all codes are stored correctly, you do not need to make any further settings in the Acomodeo AMS.
Stored codes can be changed or deleted at any time in the property, as well as in the apartment type overview via the Amadeus icon "A".