If you have already connected your rates and availability via Amadeus you will find additional information here.
Add and verify Amadeus rates:
In the Acomodeo AMS you have the possibility to link Amadeus rates to properties and apartment types. Therefore, all information about the property and the apartment types should have been uploaded during the onboarding to AMS or they would need to be newly added before being able to link the Amadues rates
If the Amadeus codes (IATA code, Chain code, Property code and Room type code) are not yet added in the AMS, you will have to activate them first by following the instructions listed on this article: "How do I activate Amadeus rates on Acomodeo"
How to verify the loaded Amadeus rates in the AMS
Once all the necessary codes have been entered, please check if the rates are displayed correctly on the Acomodeo booking portal:
- Open an apartment type and click on "SEE ON ACOMODEO.COM" (for corporate rates for specific clients, please refer to the corresponding client).
- Select a date you are sure the apartment is available on the connected channel.
- The rate should now be displayed. For verification, check the currency selected on Acomodeo.com and select the one you wish to see.
- Acomodeo will only display rates that at least include a 10% commission.
- Make sure that the Acomodeo office ID FRAL1237H is stored in the Amadeus system so that the rates can be transmitted.
- Amadeus' rates are bookable for a maximum stay of 99 nights and can be booked for a maximum of 360 days in advance.
- If you can not guarantee a 10% commission through your regular Amadeus system settings, all you have to do is use the rate code Y8E to create a rate with a 10% commission that will be exclusively displayed on Acomodeo.
How will the provider be informed about confirmed bookings?
The apartment provider will receive the booking confirmation and credit card details via the Amadeus system or via the system linked to it.
These bookings can also be seen in the Acomodeo AMS in the "Bookings" section.
How does the communication with the customer work?
The customer will receive a booking confirmation from Acomodeo that contains the Acomodeo booking number (ACOXXXXX) followed by a number sequence and the Amadeus PNR (Passenger Name Record).
All information regarding the booker and guest will be transferred directly to the Amadeus system or to the linked system.
How does the billing system work?
Based on the selected rates which are loaded in the Amadeus system, (non-refundable, deposit, pre-payment), you will bill the customer accordingly.
During the booking process, Acomodeo asks for a valid credit card and transfers it to your linked system. There you can access all the credit card information.
You can also see the credit card information in the Acomodeo AMS.
How does the commission invoicing work?
Acomodeo will issue a gross commission invoice for each booking to the provider, at the end of each month.
When the property cancels a booking
If you wish to cancel a booking due to no-show, invalid credit card information, or any other reason, please contact the Acomodeo support team.
How do cancellations from customers work?
When travellers cancel a booking on the Acomodeo booking portal, this information is automatically sent to the Amadeus system you are linked to.