If you have connected or want to connect your rates and availabilities via Amadeus you will find all important information here.
Add and verify Amadeus rates:
In the Acomodeo AMS you have the possibility to link Amadeus rates to properties and apartment types. Therefore, all information about the property and the apartment types has to be entered in the AMS or needs to be newly added.
How do I verify the loaded Amadeus rates in the AMS?
Once all the necessary codes have been entered, please check if the rates are displayed correctly on Acomodeo.com:
- Open an apartment type and click on "SEE ON ACOMODEO.COM".
- Select a date you are sure the apartment is available on the connected channel.
- The rate should now be displayed. For verification, check the currency selected on Acomodeo.com and select the one you wish to see.
- Acomodeo will only display rates that at least include a 10% commission.
- Make sure that the Acomodeo office ID FRAL1237H is stored in the Amadeus system so that the rates can be transmitted.
- Amadeus' rates are bookable for a maximum stay of 99 nights and can be booked for a maximum of 360 days in advance.
How will the provider be informed about the bookings?
The apartment provider will receive the booking confirmation and credit card information via the Amadeus system or via the system connected to it.
These bookings can also be seen in the Acomodeo AMS in the "Bookings" section.
How does the communication with the customer work?
The customer will receive a booking confirmation from Acomodeo that contains the ACO-booking number (Acomodeo booking number) and the Amadeus PNR (Passenger Name Record).
All information regarding the booker and guest will be transferred directly to the Amadeus system or to the connected system.
How does the billing system work?
Based on the selected rates which are loaded in the Amadeus system, (non-refundable, deposit, pre-payment), you will bill the customer accordingly.
During the booking process, Acomodeo asks for a valid credit card and transfers it to your linked system. There you can access all the credit card information.
You can also see the credit card information in the Acomodeo AMS.
How does the commission invoicing work?
Acomodeo will issue a gross commission invoice for each booking to the provider, at the end of each month.
How does cancellation from the provider work?
If you wish to cancel a booking due to no-show, invalid credit card information, or any other reason, please contact the Acomodeo support team.
How does cancellation from the customer work?
When travellers cancel a booking on Acomodeo.com, this information is automatically sent to the Amadeus system you are linked to.