If you have connected or want to connect your properties and apartment types, as well as rates and availabilities via Booking.com you will find all important information here:
Add and verify Booking.com rates:
In the Acomodeo AMS you have the possibility to link Booking.com rates to properties and apartment types created in the AMS. Therefore, all information about the property and the apartment types has to be entered in AMS or needs to be newly added.
If the Booking.com property code and the room type code are not yet added in the AMS, please click How do I activate Booking.com rates for Acomodeo?
How do I verify the loaded Booking.com rates in the AMS?
Once all the necessary codes have been entered, please check that the rates are displayed correctly on Acomodeo.com:
- Go to an apartment type and click on "SEE ON ACOMODEO.COM".
- Select a date you are sure the apartment is available on the connected channel.
- The rate should now be displayed. For verification, please check the currency selected on Acomodeo.com and select the one you wish to use.
- Corporate special rates are automatically requested via "Booking.com - Genius Rates".
How will the provider be informed about bookings?
The apartment provider will receive the booking confirmation and credit card information via Booking.com system.
These bookings can also be seen in Acomodeo AMS in the "Bookings" section.
How does the communication with the customer work?
The customer will receive a booking confirmation from Acomodeo which contains the ACO-booking number (Acomodeo booking number) and the Booking.com booking ID.
Via Booking.com message center you can communicate with the customer as usual.
How does the billing system work?
Based on how your rates are loaded into Booking.com system, (non-refundable, deposit, pre-payment), you can then bill the customer accordingly.
During the booking process, Acomodeo asks for a valid credit card and transfers it to your linked system. There you can then access all information.
As an option, you can also see the credit card information in Acomodeo AMS.
How does the commission invoicing work?
- When a booking is confirmed through Booking.com system, the commission bill is invoiced directly by Booking.com.
- When a booking (RFP, manual) is confirmed directly with the apartment provider through Acomodeo, the commission bill is invoiced directly to the property by Acomodeo.
How does cancellation from the provider work?
If you wish to cancel a booking due to no-show, wrong credit card information, or any other reason, please do so within the Booking.com system. The information about the cancellation will be automatically sent to Acomodeo and the customer.
How does cancellation from the customer work?
When travellers cancel a booking on Acomodeo.com, full information will be automatically sent to the Booking.com system they are connected to.