All bookings made for your property can be managed immediately via the Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS). When you maintain the status of your apartments via the AMS, all of the bookings that have been added manually or made online via. Acomodeo's platform will be seen on the Availiablity Calendar.
When you receive bookings through other channels - for example, via. E-Mail or telephone, you can manually add them to the calendar. Follow the steps outlined below to do so:
- Click on the icon on the row of the apartment which you would like to add a booking for. Alternatively, you can click on the date when the booking begins.
- Click on "ADD BOOKING".
- Add the start and end date of the booking.
- Add all of the following information:
Fixed booking: If you would like to add a booking to a particular apartment, click on the checkbox next to the words "Fixed booking" and select the apartment that you would like to assign this booking to. If you do not do this, then the system will automatically assign this booking to an apartment that is free on the dates you have selected
Amount: Enter the total amount of the booking here, inclusive of taxes.
Booking status: Choose the appropriate status of the booking.
Guest: Enter the first and last name of the guest. If you would like to enter more than one name, click "ADD GUEST" to enter them.
Booking person: Should the booking person not be the same as the guest, enter their name and contact information in this field. Should the guest have booked for themselves, click on "SAME AS GUEST".
- When you have entered all of the information needed for the booking, click on "CREATE BOOKING" in the right hand corner of the screen.
All bookings are marked with different colours and icons depending on their current status. For more information, take a look at the following article: "How is the Availiability Calendar built?".
Currently, bookings are amendable only when they have been manually added to the AMS.
To change a booking in the Availability Calendar proceed as follows:
- Click on the booking you want to edit.
- Then click on "EDIT BOOKING".
- Make all changes and then click on "SAVE BOOKING".