The AMS Availabilities Calendar allows you to view and manage your availability and bookings with just a few clicks.
In each view of your apartment types, you will find the "Availability calendar" section.
Here you will find all apartments (availabilities), which you have added for the respective apartment type. You can also access the "Availabilities" area from the side menu and view your availability.
- Click on "Availabilities" in the left side menu.
- If you manage more than one property via the AMS, you will now see an overview of all your properties.
- Select the property for which you would like to view the "Availability Calendar" of the individual apartment types or search for a specific property via the search bar.
- After you have selected a property, in that property view click on the apartment type for which you want to view the Availability calendar
If you have not added any apartments (availabilities) to your apartment type yet:
- Click on "Availability calendar" at the bottom of your apartment type. Image: Apartment type without availabilities
- Click on the icon on the left side of the Availability Calendar.
- Then click on "ADD APARTMENT" to create an availability for your apartment type.
- Enter the name or number of the apartment and click on "Save". Image: Apartment type without availabilities
- The added apartments are displayed consecutively numbered. The full name of the apartment is displayed when you hover over the respective icon with the mouse.
- If you click on the icon, you can edit the name of the apartment, add a booking, or delete the apartment (availability).
Article is closed for comments.