You can use the rates feature to amend your rates for your apartment type over a specific period of time.
- Click on the date which you would like to add a rate for. A drop-down menu will appear: click "Add new rate". Image: Add a new rate
- Then a form will appear on your screen in order to create your new rate. Make sure you have selected the start and end dates correctly. You should also give your rate a name, for example, "Trade Fair".
- Enter the rates that you would like to offer during this time period.
If you would like the same rate to apply for all stay-lengths, enter the same number in each field (Short say rate, medium stay rate, long stay rate).
If you would only want the rate to apply to one stay-length, then enter the price per night (including taxes and commission) into just that field.
Image: Add rates information
- Disable discounts for this rate: If you would like to disable the other discounts during that specific time period - for example, an early bird, corporate or non-refundable discount, click the checkbox.
- Disable all rates for this time period: Enabling this checkbox will block this apartment type an all rates for the applied time period. Yous just need to enter a start date/end date and a rate name here.
- Click "Create Rate" in the right-hand corner. Now you will see your new rate shown in turquoise on the applicable rates calendar. Image: New rate in the rates calendar
Article is closed for comments.