The rates calendar is a key feature of the Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS), allowing you to see an overview of all of the rates of your apartment type(s) in just a few clicks. In addition to this, it also gives you the possibility to add rates which are valid for specific periods of time.
The rates calendar can be accessed by clicking "Rates" on the AMS sidebar, followed by "Rates Calendar".
- If you are using the AMS to manage more than one property, then you will see an overview of all the properties you're managing. To see the rates calendar of a specific property, click on "Go to property" under the listing. You will be able to see a separate calendar for each apartment type that you are offering.
Image: AMS rates calendar
- To scroll between each month, click on the arrows next to the date on the left-hand side. On the calendar itself, you’ll see that the current day is highlighted in Orange.
- If you're offering a corporate or non-refundable rate, you will see the option to switch between these views on the right-hand side.
- In the calendar itself, you'll see up to three rates on one view, depending on if you've entered a short, medium or long-stay rate for that apartment type. By hovering over the icons on the left-hand side of the calendar, you can see the stay length for each rate that is listed.
- If a rate has been entered for your apartment type, it will show on the calendar in turquoise. For more on how to add a rate using the rates calendar, click here.
- To see the booking policy for your apartment type, click "Show Booking Policy Details" underneath each calendar.
Article is closed for comments.