The homepage of the Acomodeo Apartment Management System also acts as a dashboard. This shows an overview of the most important data related to your properties. It is easily customisable, allowing you have the information you wish to have on display at first glance.
The following data can be displayed on the dashboard:
- Today's arrivals: You can see all of your confirmed bookings where the check-in will take place on that day, including the number of guests and the name of the apartment that they are booked in. You can can also check-in guests using this widget.
- Today's departures: You will see a list of the guests whose check-out process will take place on that day, including the number of guests and the name of the apartment. You can also check-out guests using this widget.
- Manage users: Using this widget, you can search for all users within your business unit and properties that you have access to. You can change the access rights (permissions) for existing users as well as adding new users.
- Property Statistics: This widget shows an overview of your properties, apartment types and their status in the AMS, i.e if they are online, incomplete or still to be reviewed.
- Residing Guests: All guests currently checked in are displayed here. You can also use this widget to add manual bookings.
How to edit your dashboard view:
- Click on the small cog symbol in the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Now you will be able to move the widgets already on the dashboard around, change their size and add new widgets.
- To change the size of a widget, simply click the resize button in the corner of the widget.
- You can easily move the widgets around using drag and drop.
- To add a new widget, click the plus button at the bottom of the page and select the new widget that you would like to add.
- Make sure to save any changes by clicking "Save" on the top right corner of the dashboard page.