This article explains how to find the apartment types that you have added to the Acomodeo Apartment Management System on www.acomodeo.com.
All of the information that is displayed on our website, including the rates for your apartment types, are based entirely on the data that you have inputted into the AMS.
- Log into the AMS and go to the apartment type which you would wish to view by clicking "Properties" on the menu on the left-hand side. On the apartment type that you'd wish to view, click the corresponding "View and Edit" button.
- Click on "SEE ON ACOMODEO.COM" at the bottom of your apartment type.
- A new tab will open in your browser, which will show how your apartment type will be visible to customers on the Acomodeo website.
- You can also make a search for your apartment type on acomodeo.com
- Make a search for the city where your property is located, and click "Search". Make sure that your search request is within dates that you have availability for.
- Once the search is complete, the results will be sorted by price. Scroll down the list until you find your apartment type.
- The results are now sorted by price. Your apartment type will be listed accordingly - alongside the default picture that you have selected in the Acomodeo AMS.
- Click on the listing to see the full listing of your apartment type. You will see all of the information that you have entered in the Acomodeo AMS.