In the AMS, business units and properties can be managed by several users. Here you have the opportunity to set different custom permissions.
- As an admin user, you have the possibility to manage the users from your property or business unit. Click on the "Admin" button on the AMS sidebar, followed by "Users", to see the list of users that you can manage.
To add a new user:
- Click on the green "Add new user" button on the top right corner of the "Users" page.
- Now you can set the permissions for the new user account you are creating.
- Administrators are able to: invite other users and reset passwords for all users, access and change inventory, rates, booking policies and bookings.
- Default users can be assigned restricted rights only. This type of user can e.g. only see inventory and edit rates, but can neither create nor edit bookings.
- After having selected one user type, click on "Add User Information" to add all of the required information.
- Click "Save" to invite the created user.
Image: User information
Image: Select one user type