With the Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS), you can add special rates for your properties which apply for limited time periods.
The special rate feature is useful for creating rates that apply for certain periods of times, for example holiday seasons or during events and trade fairs in the area. These rates are visible for customers to book during the specified time frame.
How to add a special rate?
- All of the special rates listed for your property or business unit can be accessed by clicking "Rates" on the AMS sidebar, followed by "Special rates" on the drop-down list.
- To add a new special rate, click on the green "Add new special rate" button in the upper right corner of the page.
- A box will appear where you should add all of the information related to your new special rate. Fill out the information appropriately, including price, start and end dates.
- Once you've entered all the information, click on the green "Save" button.
- Now your special rate will be bookable for the dates that you've specified.
Image: An overview of the special rates page