After successfully completing the AMS onboarding guide, you will gain full access to all of its features. This includes adding new properties and apartment types. Before your apartment types are made visible on our platform, we must review them for quality and accuracy.
To put a completed apartment type into review:
- Click on "Properties" in the sidebar, followed by "Pending apartment types". Here you find all of your apartment types that are either incomplete or not in the review state. In the upper right side of the screen, you will see three buttons:
- "OFFLINE": By clicking on this button, you will see all of the apartment types entered in the AMS which are offline and must be submitted for review.
- "NEW": Apartment types under this tab either newly created or incomplete. To add or amend any information, click the "View and Edit" button.
- "IN REVIEW": Any apartment types under this tab are currently in review by the Acomodeo team.
- Click on the green "Put in review" button in the left corner of the apartment type which you would like to send for review.
- If all of the information regarding your apartment type is correct and meets our standards, it will be approved within 48 hours. If we find any missing or incorrect data, the request will be rejected. In the event of this happening, you will receive an email notifying you of the required changes.