The Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS) enables you to connect your property with SiteMinder.
To add Acomodeo as a channel in your SiteMinder Channel Manager, please follow these steps.
- You will need to generate a hotel code in the AMS, to be able to connect it to SiteMinder
- You can create/find the "Hotel Code" for your property just by clicking on "Properties" (or "My Property"). Then click "External Connections", followed by "Siteminder". After that, click "Generate Siteminder Hotel Code".
- Your hotel code will be generated.
Image: Example Hotel code
Important: To be able to connect apartment type to Siteminder, please add external rates for the apartment types.
How to create an external rate:
- Click on "Rates" in the sidebar and then "External rates".
- Click on "Add new external rate". Choose the property and the apartment type, you want to create an external rate for and enter the required information.
- Name: This is the name of your rate, e.g. "Best Available Rate" or "Non-Refundable Rate". It will be displayed with the given name on the Acomodeo booking portal.
- Description: This will be displayed below the name of your rate. It cannot be longer than two sentences. Example: “Best Available Rate for each night, The price is non refundable etc”
- SiteMinder System: APAC (Asia, Pacific) or EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) - choose the appropriate SiteMinder channel manager environment.
- Payment Method: Prepayment or Guarantee - After booking confirmation, you will receive contact details to agree on a payment method.
- Add a cancellation policy. It is important that you have added a cancellation policy to your rate. Should you not have added any cancellation policies, it means that a booking can be canceled at any time free of charge.
- Once you have entered all the information, click "SAVE SITEMINDER RATE".
Image: Adding external rate info in the Acomodeo AMS
Once an apartment type has the status "Online" and an external rate, you can map it with the respective rate in SiteMinder.
Article is closed for comments.