The Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS) enables you to connect your property with SiteMinder.
To add Acomodeo as a channel in your SiteMinder Channel Manager, please follow these steps.
- You will need to generate a hotel code in the AMS, to be able to connect it to SiteMinder
- You can create/find the "Hotel Code" for your property just by clicking on "Properties" (or "My Property"). Then click "External Connections", followed by "Siteminder". After that, click "Generate Siteminder Hotel Code".
- Your hotel code will be generated.
Image: Example Hotel code
Important: To be able to connect apartment type to Siteminder, please add external rates for the apartment types.
How to create an external rate:
- Click on "Rates" in the sidebar and then "External rates".
- Click on "Add new external rate". Choose the property and the apartment type, you want to create an external rate for and enter the required information.
- Name: This is the name of your rate, e.g. "Best Available Rate" or "Non-Refundable Rate". It will be displayed with the given name on the Acomodeo booking portal.
- Description: This will be displayed below the name of your rate. It cannot be longer than two sentences. Example: “Best Available Rate for each night, The price is non refundable etc”
- SiteMinder System: APAC (Asia, Pacific) or EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) - choose the appropriate SiteMinder channel manager environment.
- Payment Method: Prepayment or Guarantee - After booking confirmation, you will receive contact details to agree on a payment method.
- Add a cancellation policy. It is important that you have added a cancellation policy to your rate. Should you not have added any cancellation policies, it means that a booking can be canceled at any time free of charge.
- Once you have entered all the information, click "SAVE SITEMINDER RATE".
Image: Adding external rate info in the Acomodeo AMS
Once an apartment type has the status "Online" and an external rate, you can map it with the respective rate in SiteMinder.