Within the Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS), you can add all of the necessary rates for your apartments. The "Rates" menu, accessed from the AMS sidebar, contains all options related to rate plans and booking policies.
- You can see an overview of all of the rate plans for the properties that you manage by clicking "Rates" in the AMS sidebar, followed by "Rate Plans" in the drop-down menu.
- To amend or remove a rate plan that is already in the system, click on the button in the corner of the aforementioned rate, and choose "Edit" or "Delete".
To add a new rate plan:
- On the "Rate plans" page in the AMS, click on the green "Add new rate plan" button in the right corner.
- Enter the property, apartment type and booking policy that your rate plan applies to. Then, enter in the new rates that you would like to add.
- Once you have filled out the information for your new rate plan, click "Save".
Important: All prices that you enter should be the gross price, inclusive of all taxes. Once you have entered rates into the required fields, a preview will appear on the page, displaying the prices that will be available for our customers to book at Acomodeo.com.
Image: Adding a rate plan in the Acomodeo AMS