During your initial sign-up to the Apartment Management System (AMS), you will have followed a step-by-step guide to onboard your first property with Acomodeo. To add more properties, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Click "My property" or "Properties" in the sidebar. Now you see all of the properties that you already manage in the AMS.
- To create a new property, click the "Add new property" button in the upper-right corner of the page. On the next page, you can begin to enter all of the required information regarding the new property that you are adding to the AMS.
- You can see which fields have been filled correctly by the tick or cross mark in the left corner of each section.
- Once you have entered all of the applicable information, click on the "Save property" button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now you can continue to add apartment types to your property.
Image: Creating a new property in the Acomodeo AMS