In the AMS, business units and properties can be managed by several users. Here you have the opportunity to set different custom permissions.
- On the "Admin" page, accessed from the AMS sidebar, the menu at the top of the page shows the access points for additional functions. To create a new user, click on “User”.
- Click on the green button "Add new user" on the bottom right of the user page.
- Now you can choose between two user types:
Administrators are able to: invite other users and reset passwords for all users, access and change inventory, rates, booking policies and bookings.
Default users can be assigned restricted rights only. This type of user can e.g. only see inventory and edit rates, but can neither create nor edit bookings.
Image: Select one user type.
- after having selected one user type, click on “Add User Information” to add all required information.
Image: User information.
- Click “Save” to invite the created User.
In order to create new users, you can use the “Invite new user” button on your dashboard. Therefore click the green icon on the bottom right of your dashboard.