How do I decline an offer?
You’ve received an individual enquiry via email which you have to decline because, for example, you do not have any availability for the requested period.
- Click on the “MAKE AN OFFER” button within the enquiry email.
- Once you have clicked this, a web page will open, where you can submit or decline an offer.
- Enter your name at the bottom of the page. This helps us to clarify any occurring questions before the decline.
- Then click on the orange “DECLINE” button in the bottom right corner of the window.
- A new window will now pop up. Enter the reason for declining, and confirm by clicking on the “DECLINE OFFER” button.