One of the features of the Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS) is that you can connect your properties with your externally managed rates. This guide will tell you how to connect the AMS with your rates from SiteMinder.
- On the "Rates" page, accessed from the AMS sidebar, the menu at the top of the page shows the access points for additional functions. To access the external rates, click on "External Rates".
- To add Acomodeo as a channel on your SiteMinder Channel Manager, please follow this guide from SiteMinder support.
- You can find the "Hotel Code" for your property under the "Property" (or "My Property") section of the AMS. Click on the "Connect To " Icon, followed by "SiteMinder". This will then generate the hotel code to connect to SiteMinder.
- To map your room rates to your new channel, follow this guide from SiteMinder support.
Connecting your rates from SiteMinder to the AMS:
- Click on the "SiteMinder" tab on the "External Rates" page. The external rates which you have inputted for each apartment type will appear here.
- If it is the first time that you are adding an external rate to the AMS, click the "Add an external SiteMinder rate" button. Otherwise, click on the plus button in the corner of the special rates page.
- On the next page, enter in the required information - choose the property and apartment type which you wish to add an external rate for.
- Name: This should be the name of your rate plan - for example, "Best Available Rate", or "Non Refundable Rate". This will be displayed on Acomodeo.com.
- Description: A short description of the rate plan - no more than one sentence. This will be displayed under the name of the rate on Acomodeo.com.
- SiteMinder System: APAC or EMEA - enter the one which is applicable to your SiteMinder channel manager.
- Payment method: Prepayment or Guarantee - Upon confirmation, you will receive the Booking contact information to arrange a payment method.
- Add a cancellation policy - please add a cancellation policy applicable to the particular apartment type, otherwise your property will not be protected in the event of a cancellation.
- After all of the fields have been entered, click "Save".
Image: Adding your rates from SiteMinder to the AMS.