Within the Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS), you can manage all of the data about your property, including the descriptions and photos that you use and so on.
In order to maximise the exposure and the amount of bookings that you receive through Acomodeo, it is important to use the best possible photos of your apartment. Here are some tips in order to make your apartment(s) stand out from the crowd:
- You should upload at least five high-resolution photos per apartment type (the more, the better). You should also use a camera with at least 8 megapixels for the best photos.
- Any photos that you upload should give a good overview of the room, in addition to focus on particular features. The photos that you use should feature at least:
|- Living Area / sofa||- Bedroom|
|- Working / eating space||- Bathroom|
- There should be enough light in the room in order to avoid blurry or grainy photos.
- If you provide photographs of anything detailed or in focus, they should be relevant.
- Where possible, a floor plan of the apartment type is always appreciated by customers.