All bookings that are made for your property at acomodeo.com can be instantly managed through the Apartment Management System (AMS). On the availabilities page, accessed from the AMS sidebar, you will be able to see all of the information regarding the availability of your apartment(s).
- Using the bar at the top of the page, you can choose how you want to view the availability of your apartment(s). You can view it on a weekly, monthly, or yearly view.
- Click on the square which you wish to block off availability for in the calendar. Then, click the “block” button.
- You can also add bookings by using the availabilities page. To do this, click on the square which you wish to add a booking to and press “Add Booking” .
Image: The apartment availabilities calendar on the Acomodeo AMS.
- How do I check in a customer?
- How do I manually add booking?
- How do I amend the availability of my apartment?
- How do I cancel a booking?