One of the features of the Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS) is that you can manage all of your booking policies alongside your rate plans, allowing you to create custom policies for each rate that you are offering for your properties. Booking policies can be accessed by clicking “Rates” on the AMS sidebar.
- On the rates page, the menu at the top of the page shows the access points for various functions. To add a new booking policy, click on the “booking policies” button.
- On this page you can see the booking policies that have been inputted into the AMS so far for your properties(s). You can use the search function on the top right corner to search for specific booking policies, or use the filter tool.
Adding a new booking policy:
- To add a new booking policy, click on the plus button in the corner of the screen of the booking policies page.
- Now you will be able to enter all of the details regarding your new booking policy, including tax and cancellation policies.
- Once you have entered information in all of the applicable fields, click on the "Create booking policy" button in the corner of the screen. Now you will be able to see your new booking policy which you have entered alongside the others assigned for your properties, which will be available on acomodeo.com.
Image: Creating a new booking policy on the Acomodeo AMS.