All bookings that are made for your property at acomodeo.com can be instantly managed through the Apartment Management System (AMS). On the bookings page, accessed from the “Bookings” button on the AMS sidebar, you can see a list of all of the bookings made for your apartments through Acomodeo.
- Currently, booking are amendable only when they have been manually added to the AMS.
Amending a booking:
- Find the booking in the system. You can find it from the list of bookings on the "Bookings" page, or you can use the search bar in the top-right corner of every page. You can search by Booking ID, or by searching the name of the guest(s) or booker.
- Once you have found the booking you would like to amend, click to view the booking details.
- By clicking the “Edit” button in the right hand corner of the window, you can edit all the information contained within a booking. In addition, you can add information in the comments section related to the booking.
- Remember to save any revisions to booking details by clicking “Save” in the bottom right corner of the window.
Image: Amending a booking in the AMS.