Within the Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS), you can add all of the necessary rates for your apartments. The rates page, accessed from the AMS sidebar, contains all options related to rate plans and booking policies.
- On the rates page, the menu at the top of the page shows the access points for various functions. To add a normal rate plan, click on the “rate plans” button.
- Now you will be able to see all of the rate plans that have been inputted to the AMS, with the most recent rate plan at the top of the screen. You can use the search function on the top right corner to search for specific rate plans, or use the filter tool.
Adding a new rate plan:
- To add a new rate plan, click on the plus button in the corner of the screen - this will bring you to the "Create Rate Plan" screen.
- Here you can enter all of the details regarding the new rate plan which you would like to add to the system. You can assign each rate plan to a specific property, apartment type and booking policy.
- Once you have entered information into all of the applicable fields, click "Create Rate Plan" in the corner of the screen. Now you will be able to see the rate plan, which you have entered alongside the others assigned for your properties in the AMS.
Image: Creating a new rate plan on the Acomodeo AMS.