Within the Acomodeo Apartment Management System (AMS), you can add all of the necessary rates for your apartment(s), including special rates which may be valid for limited time periods. The rates page, accessed from the AMS sidebar, contains all options related to rate plans and booking policies.
- On the rates page, the menu at the top of the page shows the access points for various functions. To add a special rate plan, click on the “special rates” button.
- Once you are on the special rates page, you can see the special rates that have been inputted into the AMS, in the order that they first become active. Here you can use the search function on the top right corner to search for specific special rates, or use the filter tool.
Adding a special rate:
- To add a new special rate, click on the plus button in the corner of the special rates page.
- Now you will be able to enter all of the details regarding your special rate. You should enter the start and end date of the action, along with the pricing for this period. Once you have filled everything in, click "Create special rate" in the corner of the screen.
- Now you will be able to see the special rate displayed on the page. This will become active during the period it has been set for.
Image: An overview of the special rates page.